Friday 3 April 2015

Google Mock-up Practise Digipak

                           
This is my Final Google Mock-Up Digipak Progression
                                            

MY FINAL GOOGLE MOCK-UP DIGIPAK


-This Digipak was primarily based on the re-creation of Taylor Swift's 1989 album as I loved how she'd incorporated Polaroids within her Album.

-I felt like the blues would be too conventional to a water-type music video and when creating my final product, I want to experiment more with neutral colours such as browns, reds, pinks and brassy yellows.

-Also, when creating my music video magazine advert, neutral colours found in my music video will be used and even still-shots from the video itself to adhere to conventions such as colour scheme... etc.

AUDIENCE FEEDBACK

- I got a few of my friends from my target audience age-range (15-21+) to review my Google mock-up Digipak.

These are their responses from Facebook:

 



In response to my audience feedback I have gathered that the simple minimalistic theme I was going for has been successful and there are more than one positive pieces of feedback on this part. Roisin and Erin both commented on the simplicity and both Erin and Heather commented on the Professional finish. The Polaroid pictures have been mentioned which shows that they are noticed as an important feature and can therefore be confirmed as eye-catching. It has also been noted that the colour scheme is very effective, so therefore, taking samples of colour from the front cover works well and will be used in my official Digipak for the Marika Hackman song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment